I noticed recently that new-style Google Maps icons appear. (Old style icons appear as teardrop-shaped thumbtacks.) I changed a couple of maps to the new style, but I see that they're only correct for one map. The second map uses the icons of the first map.
If I restart GPX Viewer, the first map that I open has the correct icons, and the second doesn't. So, my current workaround is to use icons for only one map at a time. I can't complain too much, since I didn't use icons at all previously.
Updated by Anonymous about 1 month ago
- File Milan-sights.kmz Milan-sights.kmz added
- File Milan-restaurants.kmz Milan-restaurants.kmz added
- File Screenshot_2022-05-05-09-12-49-443_com.vecturagames.android.app.gpxviewer.jpg Screenshot_2022-05-05-09-12-49-443_com.vecturagames.android.app.gpxviewer.jpg added
- File Screenshot_2022-05-05-09-13-23-125_com.vecturagames.android.app.gpxviewer.jpg Screenshot_2022-05-05-09-13-23-125_com.vecturagames.android.app.gpxviewer.jpg added
- File Screenshot_2022-05-05-09-13-42-620_com.vecturagames.android.app.gpxviewer.jpg Screenshot_2022-05-05-09-13-42-620_com.vecturagames.android.app.gpxviewer.jpg added
Attached are two GPX files which illustrate my problem.
If I open the "sights" file after the "restaurants" file, the sights icons use the icons from the restaurants file. If I close GPX Viewer and open it again, the "sights" icons are correct.
As I wrote above, I was using the old-style Google Maps icons before, which showed up as generic thumbtacks, so it's an improvement that I can use icons at all.